Thread: Luv Ya' Blue!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 96950 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch-Houston View Post
Don't forget the rallies after losses that the Houston fans were famous for. I don't see other cities fans doing that. You know your fans are loyal when they show up in force after a big loss. I'm sick of Houston fans being called fickle etc. Hell even our own sports radio shows slam us.

I know the Texans are the here and now, but it's hard not to dream a little. The Oilers were around for most of my "remember when you were a kid" years and that's just hard to let go. Doesn't make you any less of a Texans fan because some day the players on the team now will be the "remember when AJ would go up and just steal the ball from the DB"; "remember when "the Force" would average 1.5 QB helmets knocked off a game" ah those were some good times..........Oh wait they're still to come!!! Bring on next season!!
Good post Twitch... I think you pretty much summed it up there.

As far as radio hosts.... Let's see: Rich Lord from New York, Marc Vandemeer from the Northeast. Most of those guys weren't even here for the rallies.... The question is, who is a local guy? Lance, Bob Allen, who else??