View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #16
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
LMFAO.... Pac-man won't be back... EVAAA!!! By the time he is paroled, he will be too old to play..

I wouldn't be so quick to judge "future planning":
If the Titans had any sense of "future planning" they would have put LenDale "I have never met a buffet, I didn't like" White on Jenny Craig. They would have drafted better (offensively), because despite what people think Vince can't throw the ball to himself... (but then again, I am not convinced that he throws all that well to begin with)... In addition, y'all made one helluva splash in the free-agent market - especially considering the amount of cap money y'all had this year...
Wow another unfounded LW comment. He left mini camp at 252. He played in the rose bowl at 250. I think he will do just fine. We had the 32nd ranked D in the league of course we went D in the first round. Well we did not waist money on a washed up RB that is for sure.

Nostra-Bill, can see past the end of FA even though post draft cuts have just started ....

Since you can see in the future why are you still a Texans fan?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote