View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I know in your hopes and dreams you think that Pacman is not coming back but he is. Maybe not this season but the next. When he does don't you think it would have been pretty stupid to pick up a CB that has no spot on the field? Na future planning is above the Texans. Reference David Carr's contract extention or giving up two seasons drafts for a 4 year backup QB.
LMFAO.... Pac-man won't be back... EVAAA!!! By the time he is paroled, he will be too old to play..

I wouldn't be so quick to judge "future planning":
If the Titans had any sense of "future planning" they would have put LenDale "I have never met a buffet, I didn't like" White on Jenny Craig. They would have drafted better (offensively), because despite what people think Vince can't throw the ball to himself... (but then again, I am not convinced that he throws all that well to begin with)... In addition, y'all made one helluva splash in the free-agent market - especially considering the amount of cap money y'all had this year...