Thread: Luv Ya' Blue!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree DB... Folks who say that Houston fans did not support our team are full of it.. I was there for every home game that last season (and it is true that some of those games were empty - but, again for a lame-duck team).. That stretch of 3 games in a row that had 50,000+ fans was awesome... I think the Oilers wound up 8-8 that final year... I remained loyal to the Oilers - right up until those trucks were packed and headed East on I-10...