View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #40
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I didn't know they sent them out to waitlist people, I really didn't. I gave two of my tickets to a friend last year who was on the waitlist and wanted to go. I just want all my tickets to be used by good Texans fans!
I haven't gotten any and I spoke with my ticket representative as Texans_Chick recommended that I do. From what I understand, I haven't been on the waiting list long enough in order to get these tickets. I'm taking that to mean that. I've been on it for six months now but whatever. I'm going to take it as to it meaning that nobody gets these tickets but actual season ticket holders. I am not one yet.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote