View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #39
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I have 5 season tickets in the Bullpen, I am ONE person. If my kids don't go I would like nothing more than to GIVE my extra tickets to a diehard TEXAN fan who either cannot afford season tickets, or does not have enough for his/her family. I understand that this is suppose to be an event for season ticket holders only, BUT, I will do everything I can to make sure ANY kid gets a ticket. Sometimes this is their only chance to interact with a TEXAN, and I would love to give them that chance. It should be my business who I give my tickets to. JMO!! Again, I will check back on Wed. Right now, I am 99% certain I will have two extra tickets.

Send me just one. For me. Two's great so I can take a friend but one will do it. I'm in Pasadena. *hint hint* SEND THEM MY WAY! Of course, after the lady with all the kids gets to pass it on by.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote