View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #38
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Personally, I have to admit that I love preseason games. Because: 1. There aren't that many of them; 2. Can't wait for the season to start; 3. You get to see guys play that might not get a chance.
Absolutely am in the same boat as you are. I consider myself a true fan and would relish on anything Texans that I can get my hands on. My problem specifically with the preseason games is the cost involved. I'd be paying the big bucks to see the guys with the big contracts play and this is forced upon me with preseason games. Not exactly a positive selling point was what I was trying to get at.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote