View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #37
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I actually don't care WHO goes. I think there was an argument in here that tickets should be mailed out to season ticket holders AND the season ticket waitlist members.

As long as there's only one ticket per PSL mailed out by the Texans, I don't care who actually uses them. I hope that makes sense.
That was my biggest issue with a fan in this thread. I read his/her post to read that he/she didn't feel that these tickets shouldn't fall in the hands of non-season ticket holders period. I completely understand where you're getting at and I cannot but concur with what you're saying. There should be a limit and that's definitely reasonable. I've been lucky enough to attend not one but two fan-fest days for the Houston Rockets and I enjoyed them immensely.

They didn't mail me any tickets and I'm on the waiting list. Should they be obligated to send me these tickets merely because I'm on the wait list? I'm not so sure about that. I haven't purchased anything yet and it IS just a waiting list even though a deposit was put down.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote