Thread: Luv Ya' Blue!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #4
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected

Man that's awesome.

I posted on the General's blog asking if Bud still owns the rights to the old Oilers logo. Mauck was saying how those old Oiler teams feel like a team without a city because Tenn. fans don't care about them and Houston has the Texans. I would LOVE to see the Texans try to get the rights to the Oiler logo and use those uniforms as their retro one. I know, I know it will never happen, but when Mauck said that, the General said that he would see what they could do about it. I don't know any other way that would embrace them more.

Ok I'm awake now....I'll stop dreaming.........nah that's no fun.

Houston Oilers...Houston Texans....Houston Toilers #1

-Twitch
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote