View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007   #6
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Pete and Vinny had some friction going on. It's just one of those things. Pete tends to clash with certain personalities however he is a geniune good guy (those that know him personally know that). I talked to Pete a few weeks ago and he was fine. He told me that he prefers just to not hang out here anymore to avoid any problems. I really like Pete and hated to lose him from the board however it's not my place to tell him where to spend his online time. This place is meant to be fun and if it is not for some reason then what's the point. He asked to be deleted from here however I didn't do that (maybe Vinny did, I haven't checked). I still plan on hooking up with him at tailgates and didn't take anything personally. Pete and aj are amongst my favorite fans to tailgate with.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote