Thread: Need Feedback
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007   #16
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Ditto, I can only see 5-ish and won't scroll down. Not sure what the top arrow does, looks like it wants to open something and scrolls a list, but it's not visible. I like the idea though.
It's just the way that thing was designed. In order for me to display all the songs I would have to create a larger space up there. It's a Flash display not Java. You are still getting all the songs, just arrow forward to hear everything in there.

BTW, I just edited the Down with the Sickness song. I did a fade out effect before the foul stuff kicks in. Thanks for all the feedback guys.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote