View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Not sure if they have any of these on the texans website anymore but I got a pair off the merchandise link.

I love them...I think they may be the coach's shorts but they are mesh with side pockets and a pocket on the back right for your wallet. There is a texans logo on the left leg by the knee and a reebok logo on the right leg by the knee.

again sorry i'm not sure if they have them, they were $29.99 and I love them...so i definitly recommend them if you find them.
Ummm, when you say "these....?"
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote