View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007   #8
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Not sure if they have any of these on the texans website anymore but I got a pair off the merchandise link.

I love them...I think they may be the coach's shorts but they are mesh with side pockets and a pocket on the back right for your wallet. There is a texans logo on the left leg by the knee and a reebok logo on the right leg by the knee.

again sorry i'm not sure if they have them, they were $29.99 and I love them...so i definitly recommend them if you find them.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote