View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007   #33
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I have 5 season tickets in the Bullpen, I am ONE person. If my kids don't go I would like nothing more than to GIVE my extra tickets to a diehard TEXAN fan who either cannot afford season tickets, or does not have enough for his/her family. I understand that this is suppose to be an event for season ticket holders only, BUT, I will do everything I can to make sure ANY kid gets a ticket. Sometimes this is their only chance to interact with a TEXAN, and I would love to give them that chance. It should be my business who I give my tickets to. JMO!! Again, I will check back on Wed. Right now, I am 99% certain I will have two extra tickets.
I actually don't care WHO goes. I think there was an argument in here that tickets should be mailed out to season ticket holders AND the season ticket waitlist members.

As long as there's only one ticket per PSL mailed out by the Texans, I don't care who actually uses them. I hope that makes sense.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote