View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007   #32
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I hope you get a ticket from someone, I do. But I am VERY glad they send one ticket per season ticket. For those who are not season ticket holders, they get roughly the same experience on draft day (which is free). All Access is a little something extra for those with season tickets.
I have 5 season tickets in the Bullpen, I am ONE person. If my kids don't go I would like nothing more than to GIVE my extra tickets to a diehard TEXAN fan who either cannot afford season tickets, or does not have enough for his/her family. I understand that this is suppose to be an event for season ticket holders only, BUT, I will do everything I can to make sure ANY kid gets a ticket. Sometimes this is their only chance to interact with a TEXAN, and I would love to give them that chance. It should be my business who I give my tickets to. JMO!! Again, I will check back on Wed. Right now, I am 99% certain I will have two extra tickets.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote