View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
David! Sounds like you have done a lot of work to make this a GO!! I am SOOOOO terribly sorry I will have to miss! Can't find anyone to work for me that weekend since it is Mother's Day weekend. Doesn't matter to them that I AM THE OLDEST MOTHER THERE!! lol Anyway!! You all have a great time, take lots of pics so your Blue Crew "grandma" can cry in her coffee!
Okay, so now Hallmark has taken their completely corporate holiday and turned it into entire weekend instead of just Sunday...?

C'mon G'ma, you need to be there Saturday!!