View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007   #26
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I will probably have a couple extra tickets, but, won't know for sure until around Wed. I'll check back here then and see if anyone still needs a couple.
Well, TEXANSTAILGATER is first on the list with an unselfish cause and I'd be the second on the list for a selfish cause. Now, I'm not sure how many tickets TEXANSTAILGATER is looking for but it appears that person is looking for a bunch. I just want one for me. An extra so I can bring a friend is always nice but I'd be overjoyed with just one.

NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote