View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007   #23
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Nosebleeds aren't so bad, bro'. I've had a season ticket since the beginning, first in 600s and now in the 500s. They are non-PSL seats, too. You can see the game going both ways from the 500 endzones (sort of like a Madden view, I figure).

Us mountain goat herders make some noise up top, well!!
I didn't mean to make it sound as if the nosebleeds were bad. I mean I remember seeing Robin Leach at the 1994 NBA Finals and I was three rows closer than him in the nosebleeds. Great memories at many venues in the nosebleeds. In fact, I probably would prefer the nosebleeds over time. I love being able to see the whole field. Sitting up in the 600 level is NOT a bad view at Reliant. I love it. Now the Astrodome was a whole different thang.

Now two years ago, game six of the Houston Rockets win against the Dallas Mavericks, I bucked up and spent every last dime I had on a row 'A' courtside seat. People called me stupid. I couldn't afford it. Let me tell you right now, I'll never do it again but oh my gosh! What an unbelievable experience! Unforgettable. I will remember it until the day I die. Amazing.

This is about the same level that I'd put the bullpen in. It's an experience that I'm going to look forward to happening. I PMed the fellow who offered it up to me but haven't heard anything yet.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote