View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007   #17
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Nosebleeds aren't so bad, bro'. I've had a season ticket since the beginning, first in 600s and now in the 500s. They are non-PSL seats, too. You can see the game going both ways from the 500 endzones (sort of like a Madden view, I figure).

Us mountain goat herders make some noise up top, well!!
Ditto DB!

I have been a loyal section 500 occupant since year 2, hubby has had 500s seats since day 1. It is great to sit in the NEZ because you can sit and watch the plays develop....its pretty cool. Someones, we sneak down to the Bullpen and hurrah with BullPen1 and the gang.

We can bring it as loud as any other part of the stadium.

If we have any extra tix.....you got 'em Tailgater. Thats just too cool what you are doing with the kids....you usually roll with extras to sporting events don't you? I know you do to the Copperheads.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote