View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007   #16
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda
Nosebleeds it has to be.
Nosebleeds aren't so bad, bro'. I've had a season ticket since the beginning, first in 600s and now in the 500s. They are non-PSL seats, too. You can see the game going both ways from the 500 endzones (sort of like a Madden view, I figure).

Us mountain goat herders make some noise up top, well!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
While you may have gotten lucky and got the sig. of someone like Mario Williams or DeMeco Ryans, you might just as likely been stuck in a line for somebody on the Practice Squad (or worse).
We were in one of the regular lines when they traded out players and were fortunate enough to get DeMeco's autograph. He was "only" the 2nd round pick, so most folks didn't pay him much attention. I have little doubt, though, that he'll be one of the longer lines this time around.

Our picture with Bull Pen 1 at All Access 2006: