View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007   #15
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
If they're giving out just a certain number of tickets (which is how I understand this to be), what does it matter who gets these tickets? Just because I didn't have a 1,000 dollars to shell out doesn't make me any less of a fan than you. That's how I'm interpreting your post. It seems like you're calling people who don't have season tickets 'bandwagon' people. If I'm wrong then I apologize.

For what it's worth, I'm on the waiting list now (got my degree and make a little more money now) but I've always been a huge fan. From day one. I have a dream and that's to someday sit in the bullpen or in the great seats or be one of those guys who are nuts and end up becoming a staple of the community. It's not going to happen for years but I'll never relent on that dream. Nosebleeds it has to be.

I'm not saying I'm a better fan than you are, all I said was these (this event) tickets are for season ticket holders. It the choice of the season ticket holders wheather are not to attend.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote