View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007   #13
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

NitroHonda - We (the existing Season Ticket Holders) feel your pain, but we do want "some" value on our investment.

The "All Access" event just started last year...the story I've heard is that it was an idea brought over from Denver. It helps remind the loyal Season-Ticket holders that there are actually "perks" once in awhile. The lines were extremely long last year, and the placement seemed pretty random. While you may have gotten lucky and got the sig. of someone like Mario Williams or DeMeco Ryans, you might just as likely been stuck in a line for somebody on the Practice Squad (or worse).

Remember, we also get the privilege of paying full-price for pre-season games. There's no diff. in cost between a first week pre-season game OR a week 17 playoff-decider in terms of game ticket & parking pass.

I've got no trouble "giving back" (see above), if there's something I can't put to use due to scheduling. However, I spent the time & $$$ to become an original PSL / Season-Ticket holder, I'm not gonna feel too guilty about having benefits that the General Public doesn't.