View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007   #10
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

NitroHonda,

I don't wish to speak for Bull Pen 1, but since I feel similiar I want to speak on it.

I too hope that it is only for season tickets holders. Shoot I need an extra perk for paying those thousands of dollars. The Houston Texans in my opinion need to do more things for their season ticket holders. The average person would wonder why even purchase PSL's or season tickets if there is not an added bonus than just buying single ticket games....

But anyways I love the Texans and will continue to shell out the money regardless. But extras would be nice.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote