View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007   #9
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
I hope they only wind up in season ticket holders hands. The lines are so long, it's hardly worth waiting in them, especially since you don't know who is signing in which lines.
If they're giving out just a certain number of tickets (which is how I understand this to be), what does it matter who gets these tickets? Just because I didn't have a 1,000 dollars to shell out doesn't make me any less of a fan than you. That's how I'm interpreting your post. It seems like you're calling people who don't have season tickets 'bandwagon' people. If I'm wrong then I apologize.

For what it's worth, I'm on the waiting list now (got my degree and make a little more money now) but I've always been a huge fan. From day one. I have a dream and that's to someday sit in the bullpen or in the great seats or be one of those guys who are nuts and end up becoming a staple of the community. It's not going to happen for years but I'll never relent on that dream. Nosebleeds it has to be.

NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote