View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007   #8
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=Yankee_In_TX;660700]Nice meeting you. I look forward to kicking the back of your seat all season.

Looking forward to the back massage Yanke

crazy thing was, after everyone had pretty much left and I got lost the mess they call the Galleria mall thingy, I walked back past the draft luncheon area and Kubiak and R. Smith walked right in front of me. By the time I had pulled out my camera and got it turned on they had already made haste over to the restaurant accross from where we had the luncheon. Suppose they were to good to eat the processed foods we all received...