View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007   #5
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

This was my first luncheon, it was great.

Listening to Kubes talk about building a team that was hard to make a roster spot was inspiring. I enjoy listening to him talk about the direction that Rick and himself are taking the team. Hopefully they can backup all the talk.

I really thought when Dre said thank you when he accepted his award that was all he was going to say. ND Kalu is pretty funny, I hope he does get onto Mario some more, the kid needs it.

How can you have a 4.7 GPA? I thought a 4.0 was perfect.

I will say this, I didn't enjoy the food at all. The steamed veggies were all right but I hit a piece of grit in my chicken and the skin did not have any skin. It was more like a brown leather thing tied around the chicken. The butter was the highlight of the meal.

Silly me, I was expecting BBQ for Texan fans.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote