View Single Post
Old 12-24-2004   #17
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda
wow. to think that one simple thought (one i feel most fans would agree with) was worth a 5 paragraph tirade. i feel special.

stop looking for an arrgument. you may regret finding it.
merry christmass or happy holidays or kwanza or whatever you find appropriate.
from my perspective, you are the one looking for an argument. you are assuming something neither of us can count on.

and i happen to agree that bradford has become more productive and continues to be a deep threat even though they are beginning to work him in the intermediate routes. i think armstrong can take over his spot if bradford does not return but his speed is suspect from what i remember hearing. not quite sure though...anyone have his 40?

back to the draft here, i agree that for the most part this will be a defensive draft, but think that we will at least use a couple of picks to get an offensive lineman or tight end. i dont want to assume too much with the exact picks though.