Thread: Nfle
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2004   #20
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer
Nice. Albert Johnson will give Vontez Duff and JJ Moses a run for their money.
I very seriously doubt if Albert Johnson even makes the team. Rober Freeman could possibly be the biggest challenge for JJ. Freeman is the starting corner for the Rhein Fire, and is also a return man. He returned the very 1st kickoff of the NFLE season for a TD before he got hurt, and then this weekend returned a fumble for 61 yards and a TD. Chris Taylor could also challenge JJ for a spot since he has proven in NFLE that he can be the go to receiver. Taylor also returs punts, although I have yet to see him get any blocking.
I have watched two of the Centurions games, but I couldn't tell if Elliot Silvers was any good. The Centurions O-line caved almost every time in more than one spot, and it was almost impossible to see who was doing good and who wasn't. To be honest, it looked like the whole O-line was uniformly bad.
From what I've seen so far, Freeman & Taylor are the only two that I think will be in the running for a roster spot. Of course it all comes down to how well they all perform in camp.
vtech9 is offline   Reply With Quote