View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by the flash View Post
I have seen a couple of fans with an awesome looking Texans Baseball jersey. My buddy really wants one and I cant seem to find it anywhere. If anyone can help out that would be great. Thanks
To answer your question, I HOPE!! I bought mine at the Texans Store at Reliant, but that was 4 yrs ago. I know they have them at Texan Joe's in the Galleria. I'm going to look tomorrow to see what they have. I haven't looked online, but, I think you can order one through the Texans wedsite.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote