View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 103984 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

where are you from sideline?

funny story about highschool football.. I talked to a guy last fall about it and he is from california and he went to a 4a football game last year and he was shocked at the coaches having headsets on their head and all the people in the stadium.. He'd never seen a high school game like that.. all I could say is you should try some of the 5a games I have heard stories and did see in San Angelo in the late 80's with Odessa Permian coming in(Friday night lights era) and how that stadium was packed and yet next day I'd go to Angelo state university football games and wasn't 1/4 of the stadium filled(division ncaa II )
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote