View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
I know what you are saying and if you have read my post history, I am over it, but the question is, when will the media (local on national) get over it. Honestly It wouldn't suprise me one bit if that jersey had that number on it,when it should have an 80 or 59 because I don't think many people can associate a face with a number on the Texans at this point.

And the media won't get over it until the Texans have a dominate defense and start winning games.And i am like you I get tired of the RB/VY comparisons on TV but I guess that the news is slow so they have to continue to dig up the past, until the next bust of 2007 comes
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote