View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007   #99
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
He had a better rookie year than John Elway...you can look it up. You may also want to see how well he did on 3rd downs. He was almost unstoppable on third down situations.....other than that, yeah, he sux
This is a no win argument for either one of us. I could argue that VY ran for the majority of his third downs and also teams were locked in on Travis Henry running the ball allowing VY to have open running lanes. Then you would come back with how spectacular of an athlete he is and how he doesn't need Travis Henry, then I would come back with something equally as stupid to say and we would ping pong back and forth until you decide that I am not only banned from this site but the other site as well.

Then I would cry.

There are a slew of QB's who had a better rookie year than Elway, Carr being one of them.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote