View Single Post
Old 12-24-2004   #61
Jagsbch
Veteran

Rep Power: 47 Jagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respected

Well there are just two more Games left and Jimmy is in the lead.
I am really glad, to see them running so tight, to be honest I thought for sure Jimmy would be blowing him completely out of the water by now, much like some of you all probably thought about AJ.

Point is AJ is a hell of alot better than I thought he was. I am glad we get to see them both playing on the same field in one of the last games of the season, and actually see who makes it across the finish line first. This is a most excellent treat. WOW Christmas Tomorrow and the Game is Sunday can it get any better?
Jagsbch is offline   Reply With Quote