View Single Post
Old 12-24-2004   #14
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

i didn't hear the Texans officially say that Bradford is gone after this season, only that he will become a free agent. lately his production has increased & become more of a factor within the offensive scheme, but I guess if you say so.............

we need to aquire another receiver? add to that Armstrong is under utilized, the TE's are forgotten and we have Sloan & Starling on the practice squad or riding the bench. i fail to see why the Texans need to aquire another WR even if what you say is true that Bradford is gone.

there are not alot of great Defensive tackles in this draft so if one presents itself I cannot imagine this year that they'll pass. if you've done your research the linebackers coming out this year are deep & talented & therefore a really great prospect could still be avilalble in the second round.

in the third if there is a raw speedster still available at cornerback the Texans need to develop one to groom as Gleen's future replacement. the draft pick the Texans traded to Dallas for Henson is a bonus. the Texans need to turn this one into a future all-pro tight end, I wish Bennie Joppru the best if his medical status improves that would be awesome but the Texans cannot continue to flounder @ this all important position, it affects the offensive line, the other receivers, running backs and of course Carr.

free agency we need to pick up a young quality Center with some experience, strength, quickness & mass. next the Texans should be all over the Jets soon to be free agent LaMont Jordan 5-10 235 a human cannon ball, get it done Casserly, thank you. After that DT/NT, OT/OG maybe a WR

Last edited by beerlover; 12-24-2004 at 04:37 AM.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote