What We Should Do!
This is what I think the Texans should do rounds 1-4. #1 stands for our top need by round. #2 is our 2nd priority if the talent for our main need isn't available when we pick and the list goes on down through #5. Be sure to weigh in on this when your done.
1. DE (pass rusher, to help our secondary make plays and stop the pass)
2. O-lineman (if top talent is available any line position would help any player is expendable on our line)
3. DT (2-gap player if we're staying 3-4)
4. MLB (hopefully a playmaker, someone to replace Foreman next year and Sharper eventually.)
5. RB (gamebreaker)
1. O-lineman (possibly start, but if not groom for a year to start)
2. WR (possibly for our number 2 (big & fast) to help AJ , but if not good speedy slot reciever, i.e stokely)
3. DE (need help bad w/ pass rush)
4. DB (GOOD RETURN MAN/ #3 DB, replace Glenn in a couple years)
5. RB (either a bruiser/ or speed demon)
1. O-line(again we need good bodies to play immediatley or groom for '06)
2. DT (Payne needs help or needs to be replaced)
3. WR (diamond in the rough i.e. Tyrone Calico, Brandon Lloyd, etc.)
4. DE ( raw athletic guy who gets after the QB)
5. MLB (Foreman replacment, either playmaker or tackle machine, pick w. '06 in mind)
1. TE ( Joppru has amounted to nothing and a 4 rnd pick won't hurt to bad if this one doesn't work out, need a balanced TE)
2. QB (Banks possibly leaving and I don't like Left handed back up)
3. O-line (need more talent period, this pick can be some one to groom for a couple years or possible steal)
4. RB ( pick one speed or bruiser)
5. FS ( Coleman is getting older, groom possible replacement)
What do you all think?