View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007   #9
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I did not know Boone's Farms still made Tickled Pink but I am sure it would sell well in Nashville!
Boone's Farm just does not have enough alcohol per volume to be a bum wine. In a bum's mind, heavy-hitting competitors such as T-Bird, Rosie, and Wild-I leave Boones in the dust. If Boone's would make a 17% alcohol per volume version at the same price, perhaps bums would reach for it. This sugary swill is more of an underage drinker's economy wine than a bum wine. You won't find empty Boone's bottles in any rail yard or heating vent, but you will find it in the local bowling alley parking lot or make-out spot. There is just no bumvidence to substantiate the bumsworthiness of Boone's Farm.
boones farm imagesBo
http://www.bumwine.com/others.html