View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007   #105
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey there, a little late to the party, but I do have one suggestion.

One of the things that used to irritate (on both boards) was when multiple threads would be started for the same topic. (i.e. the innumerable "I Hate Carr" threads) That was definitely one of things that kept me posting mainly in the tailgating section.

Being a slow time of year, and with the new board, I haven't seen it much so far, and it's nice. I know that no one wants this board to be over moderated, but I have to say that if the moderators can keep this sort of thing to a minimum, it might keep this place from spiraling out of control.

Just my
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote