View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004   #65
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree with a lot of what you are saying. I was also curious about the context and set up of his remarks but I really didn't care enough to go back and read about it. It's much ado about nothing as far as I'm concerned.

Dunta doesn't appear to be a me-me-me guy. He rarely or never showboats after big plays. He gives his all when others have already quit (see the 4th quarter hit he put on the fullback at Denver). Capers and Hoke have talked about his great work ethic. He's a talented young player who is emerging as a leader. I'm glad we have him.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote