View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007   #121
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
It's all good, Bill. I've just always gotten a laugh out of the men in shorts and black socks. These days, kids wear colored socks all the time, so it's fashion now. Still the old guy last weekend cracked me up. Everything he had on was black, so he matched. But, it was still a sight.

What are the odds that there will be a pic of Dante as he described from the honeymoon? I'm betting pretty high. LOL
YUP... I bet they are too...