View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004   #55
Jagsbch
Veteran

Rep Power: 47 Jagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respected

Nothing like a fan coming into another fan bases forum, and having the nerve to bash a member of their very own fan base by calling them a tool and an *****, and then have the nerve to simultaneously agree with their take, makes ya wonder who the ***** is don't it?

I actually got bounced out of the forum back in the day for smacking fans like this around a little too hard... Point is I bounced back, and am back @ Jaguars.com to this day; because most Jag fans have learned by now to leave well enough alone... Back off and you won't get the grinded to powder...

Look's like we have a fan who got smacked just a little too hard back in the day, and is still holding a grudge, you think he would have learned by now, not to start trouble and their won't be trouble...

I think Texan fans are well aware by now that I am here to do one thing and one thing only, talk football, by geering with a little smack and learn a thing or two from the local's about our rival while giving a few lessons of my own with this thread being a perfect example.

Honest I don't mean to smack any of my fan base in this forum so please excuse this little squabble, I mean do I just take the smack with out some sort of reply? Now this ***** is probably going to get this thread shut down...

Last edited by Jagsbch; 12-23-2004 at 01:08 PM.
Jagsbch is offline   Reply With Quote