View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007   #11
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
This is not the official Texans message board, so I would have thought the mods would be more proactive regarding Titans trolls.
for what it's worth pal, this thread was moved to this area. I don't intend to be running smack or trolling or whatever you have perceived me to be up until this point. If you were to review my brief posting history on this forum it would become obvious to you that my intention here is purely coversational and informational. I find last years draft scenario interesting. I want to talk to the Texans fans about it and get their take.

I find the comment about being "set" at qb last year very interesting.

what I would like to know know, hindsight 20-20...
Would Houston be better off with Leinart, Cutler, or Young?