View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007   #116
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Isnt that Charlie Sheen in the bump scene?
Dante your still a geek no matter how you try to defend yourself, but a geek that is liked by all, as I roll over laughing again at your poses.
No wonder they say white men cant dance, good thing I was born a funky white boy or my 5 string basses would just sit at home and become a keybaord so I could play some disco music and make some moves like your John Revolting style in those photos.
You better hide the camera from now on or Lauren will be framing you for life, no marriage pun intended but, remember to take the camera away from her on your honeymoon or else!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote