View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007   #114
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
I'm with you, Lauren. I can't wait to see it. But, you have to agree...the striped chair leaves much to be desired.

Oh, I just contacted Michael to find a way to work this black sock thing into our sigs or next to our names. We've gone this far with it. We have to keep it as a mantra until pre-season is over. It's just too damned funny.

You started it, Big Mike and Vinny will find a way to add it to those of us who have been harpies on it. Dante will be immortalized by it. LOL

Cheers! *clink*
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Ok, no gut that size. End of story.
I would have helped you out, but that avatar isn't helping your case.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote