View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007   #2
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52985 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
If the Texans were just gonna dump Carr anyways, why didn't they draft Young when they had the chance? Williams is a good pick I guess but if they were just going to turn around and "upgrade" at qb the next year, why wouldn't the Texans just take Young? Doesn't make sense to me.

At what point did the Texans decide they were going another direction at qb? Was it after the last years draft? Also, what was up with Carr's contract? I mean, was it up, did he want a crazy extentsion or what? Why isn't Young a Texan? Seems like the logical choice.
Because before last year's draft the Texans were already set at the QB position. Carr was the face of the franchise and the man of the future. Carr just never had a chance to success due to bad coaching and Kubiak was going to get him going in the right direction. Any fan that said other wise was just a UT homer or had no clue about football.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote