View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004   #3
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

sounds a little undersized for the Texans scheme, remember blocking & protection for Carr as well as blocking in the running game are critical.

here is a prospect Tim Day out of the U of O, only a junior but is seriously considering coming out early. I believe the Ducks just lost their offensive coordinator to Utah so this may be a done deal now. Anyway I've watched him develop the past couple of years and I'm telling you he may be the best TE prospect in the draft & undervalued if he comes out early. At 6-4 and 265 lbs he can run, is fluid has good hands and destroys tacklers. I would like to see him improve his route running, footwork and speed but the raw intangibles are there to be a franchise TE, the best at Oregon since Russ Francis and oh yeah he was "All World".

http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.d...&Q_SEASON=2004
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote