View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007   #72
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Listen... If i'm tired as hell from a long day of work, and i was wearing black socks there, and i come home and throw on some shorts, i'm not changing my damned socks just because it's not aesthetically sound. after long days of doing man things like winning loaves of bread and carrying loads of bacon home, we don't give half a turd about whether or not socks match, because honestly, if you're judging, thats your problem.