View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004   #11
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Grid I knew what you wanted all along I was just stringing you along then supported by Arlington

Heres what you want- Texans trade up (in the mock I'm working on) to the Cardinals spot #6 to draft the missing trigger 3-4 ILB Derrick Johnson. This may be the last gasp, close as we come to the top of the draft for many moons here after. If the Texans decide his character, agility & speed along with his strength warrants their consideration then you have your playmaker
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote