View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004   #10
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

hmm.. well I wonder what would be best for us then. We dont exactly have alot of cap room.. and I think we are somewhat in the "star starting with little depth behind them" catagory in alot of positions.

But then if we take the trade down approach and try to draft depth instead of a star.. that would imply that we are happy with our team as it currently is, and do no necessarily need help at any more positions. and this just isnt true.

I cant wait for the new cap numbers to come out so we can see what we are gonna do. I wonder if some contract reworking is in order.. like with Walker, Payne, Glenn, or Kailee Wong.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote