View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004   #31
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165505 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I think that the only way I give this any consideration is if the scenario, as described by texansfan88 plays itself out through this coming weekend. Then, in the final week of the season I'll be thinking of this. Right now I don't really much care of the Texans get lucky and find themselves in a playoff game.

I just don't think the Texans are ready for the playoffs yet. This season, if we manage to beat our last two opponents then we'll have beaten bad teams and lost (sometimes badly) to good teams. It's almost creepy how clear the line is between the opponenets we've beaten and the ones who've beaten us. That tells me that we're first round fodder. Yes, anything can happen. The long odds, miracle stuff doesn't happen very often though.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote