View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007   #14
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANSTAILGATER View Post
Yeah Ensign, make that run down 290 and hit an AF2 game. Doc & I almost got waxed by CC's fullback last night. I guess we may have offended him?

Next home game is Mothers Day at 3:00pm.

Doc works hard to make it a good time and can probably scrounge a few extra tix if anyone here wants to give it a try. His parking lot gourmet grub is worth the trip.

www.TexasCopperheads.com
Wish I had known there was a game last night. I was in the Katy area most of the weekend and would have LOVED to see a game!!

BTW: off topic too!! All you Katy dwellers have my undying sympathy for having to deal with all the construction on I-10. What a NIGHTMARE!!!! I got so aggrivated I just came home to dear old Stink-a-dena!! Never thought I would be so happy to see refinery row!!lol
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote